Help support EMS Track and Field by buying a bicycle work out for yourself, a friend or EMS athlete at Cyclebar Indoor Cycling. The work outs are 45 minutes long and are super dynamic with high energy instructors and great music.
Each ride you buy for $25 will earn $25 for EMS Track and Field.
Our Fundraising ride will take place on Saturday, May 4th at 11:30am.Cyclebar 14215 Orchard Parkway Suite 400 Westminster, CO 80023
Our fundraiser will consist of EMS athletes selling spots or rides to a private EMS cycling session. All people who would like to purchase a ride for EMS will do the following:
- Set up an account with Cyclebar to choose your bike, get shoe size and get results from your ride. This can be done through the link found below.
- Be at Cyclebar at 11:30am on Saturday, May 4th. The session will run at least 45 minutes and challenge any fitness level.
- Get a Cyclebar waiver and an EMS waiver signed. These will be available from the athletes and at Cyclebar the day of your ride.
Remember some last things:
- Riders age 14 and under are required to ride with a parent. This is a great activity to do together with your athlete.
- The minimum height to ride is 54″.
- Each spot sold for $25 will give $25 back to EMS Track and Field.
- We must sell a minimum of 20 spots but there is a maximum of 49 spots.
- Email Mr. Brand at [email protected] with any questions.
THANK YOU FROM EMS TRACK and FIELD