Choosing a school for your student is an important personal step in charting their future path. Toward this end, St. Vrain offers a diverse and extensive selection of rigorous academic and co-curricular programs that provide you and your student choice in selecting a school that best aligns with their interests and educational goals.
Erie Middle School welcomes students from across St. Vrain Valley Schools, and neighboring school districts in a dynamic and supportive school environment.
Neighborhood School Enrollment
You can confirm if Erie Middle is your neighborhood school on the district’s Maps and Boundaries page.
To register for Erie Middle as your neighborhood schools, a new student must be:
- a resident of the District (proof of residency required) – if you are not a resident of the district, please see open enrollment instructions below
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- evidence of a recent physical examination is requested
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended
Online registration should take approximately 30 minutes. If you would like a step-by-step tutorial, you can find that HERE.
If your family does not live within Erie Middle’s attendance area, Open Enrollment is an opportunity to request your student attend their school of choice. Students who do not live within district boundaries, but want to attend a school in St. Vrain, need to complete the Open Enrollment form.
Additional EMS Paperwork
In addition to your online registration, to complete the process, please fill out and submit the below forms to our Registrar, Kelli Crannell at email@example.com.