Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Erie Middle students. Accordingly, there are many ways for families to get involved.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please fill out the form below.
Parent Teacher Organization
The Erie Middle PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fundraise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
- President: Candice Carter – email@example.com
- Vice President: Heather Greger – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Brooke Bigard – email@example.com
- Recording Secretary: Ashley McCool – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary: Nicole Jones
Please join us on the first Thursday of each month at 5:00pm for virtual PTO meetings.