Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Erie Middle students. Accordingly, there are many ways for families to get involved.
Parent Teacher Organization
The Erie Middle PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fundraise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
- Co-Presidents: Candice Carter & Katie Curtis [email protected]
- Vice-President: Ashley McCool [email protected]
- Treasurer: Heather Greger [email protected]
- Recording Secretary: Lisa Mercier [email protected]
- Corresponding Secretary: Sabrina Chandrasekara [email protected]
PTO meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month at 6pm. Locations will change. Please check back often.
The next PTO meeting is on Thurs, Oct 5 at 6pm at EMS.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, a signup form will be available soon to sign up for multiple volunteer opportunities.