We are here for our students and their families. Erie Middle School Counselors address the developmental needs of all students through a comprehensive school counseling program that focuses on the academic, career and personal/social development of our students.
Meet the Counselors
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Counseling Department direct line 720-652-8284.
EMS Counselors Provide the following services to our students:
- Academic Advisement
- School Achievement
- Personal/Social Concerns
- Career Development
- Transitional Assistance
National School Counseling Standards: American School Counselor Association
- Students will acquire the attitudes, knowledge and skills contributing to effective learning in school and across the lifespan
- Students will complete school with the academic preparation essential to choose from a wide range of post-secondary options.
- Students will understand the relationship of academics to the world of work and to life at home and in the community.
- Students will acquire the skills to investigate the world of work in relation to knowledge to self and to make informed career decisions.
- Students will employ strategies to achieve future career goals with success and satisfaction.
- Students will understand the relationship between personal qualities, education, training and the world of work.
- Students will acquire the knowledge, attitudes and interpersonal skills to help them understand and respect self and others.
- Students will make decisions, set goals and take necessary actions to achieve goals.
- Students will understand safety and survival skills.
Learn more at www.schoolcounselor.org